Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Is this really the end? Or just the beginning#23

Newsr - PAPERCUTS FINISHES 2.0


Newsr News


So, is this the end? or just the begining? I know that I will continue to use these sites and features as anyone knows, with computers one must always play with them to keep up the skills. When I started this program it was half-hearted, and it was very frustrating to keep hearing it only takes 15mins. But now that I'm a bit familiar with words like embed, share, subscribe the time has shortened. My favourite week was image generator, library thing. The least liked week for me was RSS feeds but I felt okay when I heard my fellow colleagues saying the same thing. Thank you to Helene Blowers for allowing us to learn from her.
By the way 2 of my friends want to do this Learning 2.0 program experience also.
Thank you to Lynette for your encouragement comments.

No comments: