Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Baking but not really

Today I made an ice cream cake, the ingredients are very simple 600ml cream, 1 can condensed milk, Arnotts Malto biscuits. Beat the cream till soft peaks add the condensed milk beat lightly. Line the biscuits in a pyrex dish, pour the cream mixture over the biscuits then add the rest of the biscuits on top. Freeze.
You can add whatever chocolate or fruit you like, to the mixture.Tomorrow is judgement day.

Once that was made I decided to try my hand in a dairy free cake, its called Depression cake. I work with a friend who has gone totally vegatarian. I googled my way thru recipe after recipe but its true what they say, the little beauty turned up such an easy cake. No treking for weird ingredients. Tomorrow I will take it to my team meeting, fingers crossed.

No comments: