Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yummy

The ice cream cake was yummy and the good thing about this, is that you don't have to devour the whole thing as a small portion just fixes that sweet need. (Us girls have that craving from time to time)
The dairy-free cake "AKA Depression cake" was eaten with success. Phew! I really want easy cakes like this as I cannot be bothered looking for substitutes for the ingredients I can't use.

After reading Julie & Julia : my year of living dangerously by Julie Powell, this author decided to cook the entire french cooking book by Julia Child (America's answer to Elizabeth David or Margaret Fulton) So now, I also want to tackle to learn to cook French but then I decided to go Greek. So I will be perfecting my greek cooking.

I wonder how long this interest will last? For the record I only last about 2 weeks.

No comments: